May 21st, 2008
Isn’t it enough to be ridiculously good looking, rich and famous? To be frank, no, it’s not. You also have to be in a relationship with a ridiculously good looking star. Flaunting that much beauty at movie premieres, sports games, and beach retreats just isn’t fair to the rest of us…but of course, we don’t mind looking. Check out our list of the top 10 (current) beautiful celebrity couples. Which will last longer: their looks or the relationship?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Say what you want about the Jennifer Aniston break up, the old relationship to Billy Bob and the nonstop baby business, but Angelina Jolie, 32, and Brad Pitt, 44, are still gorgeous after all these years. What’s the best feature we think they have in common: their lips. And all that goodwill and humanitarian work too, of course.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith and Will Smith: The Smiths have been married since New Year’s Eve in 1997, and are often considered to be a solid Hollywood couple. They both acknowledge that it takes a lot of hard work to have a successful marriage, and that they can be attracted to other people. Will has been ranked as one of People Magazine’s Sexiest Men Alive, and Jada is certainly one of our picks for most beautiful women.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry: Hardest question ever: who is more beautiful, Halle Berry or Gabriel Aubry? After a string of bad and abusive relationships, Halle Berry has finally been dating someone worth her time. Gabriel Aubry has been with the Oscar-winning actress since early 2006, and in March 2008, the couple welcomed their baby daughter, Nahla. Halle and Gabriel are a more low-key Hollywood couple, despite Halle’s position as a former beauty queen, an Academy Award winner, and one of the most beautiful women in the world. We just can’t wait to see what baby Nahla looks like with parents like these.
- Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias: This couple combines the best of Russian and Spanish genetics to make everyone else in the world extremely jealous. Kournikova and Iglesias have been together since 2002, and not much has changed since then. Anna’s still got that beautiful blonde hair, Enrique still makes women around the world scream with his lean physique and pretty boy face. But will they ever get married? People reports that Anna says she will never get married, despite Enrique’s proposals.
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady: When Victoria’s Secret supermodel started dating Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in late 2006, everyone started speculating about the scandal surrounding his new love just after breaking up with his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan. But all scandals aside, who can deny the beauty of Gisele Bundchen, the Brazilian supermodel and arguably sexiest woman alive, and the all-American features of Tom Brady? It seems like Gisele has even started sharing model tips with her boyfriend, since Tom recently snagged a Stetson campaign.
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom: Miranda Kerr is a successful runway model and Victoria’s Secret Angel. The young Australian, 25, is known for her bright blue-ish green eyes, dark hair, dimples, and cheery smile. Now, though, she is getting even more attention for her relationship with Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean star Orlando Bloom, whose brooding dark looks mask his supposedly "sweetheart" charms.
- Bar Refaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio: On-again, off-again couple Leonardo DiCaprio and Israeli model Bar Refaeli actually look kind of similar, when Leo’s clean shaven and has ditched his baseball cap. They both have sandy colored hair, thin but beautiful lips, and piercing, hooded green eyes. Bar evidently doesn’t believe in marriage, so we’ll just have to see how long Leo can hold on.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher: When Demi and Ashton got together, all anyone wanted to talk about was the age difference, and how cool it was that Demi got to snag herself a young, hot stud. But we just couldn’t stop trying to figure out who was more beautiful: Eyes: Ashton ties with Demi; Hair: Ashton ties with Demi: Body: Ashton ties with Demi; Jaw line: Ashton and Demi. It’s no wonder they’re so perfect for each other!
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem: We all thought that Javier Bardem was weirdly hot with that mushroom hairstyle in No Country for Old Men and as Brother Lorenzo in Goya’s Ghosts. But we have to thank Penelope Cruz for bringing her new man out to the beaches so we could get a real look at what was underneath those costumes. And what do we have to say about Penelope? Only that she’s probably the most stunningly gorgeous creature on the planet. Ever.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren: Jessica Alba has been ranked as the Sexiest Woman Alive by FHM and has been on the cover of numerous magazines like Playboy, Elle and others. Alba is of Mexican, French and Danish descent and makes men drool with her sexy pout, beautiful brown eyes and smooth skin. Her fiance, Cash Warren, also has seriously beautiful eyes and an adorable smile, so we know that their new baby, expected in the spring or summer of 2008, is going to be gorgeous as well.